[Rhodes22-list] Ponchatrain Sailing Labor Day Weekend

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Aug 28 12:51:27 EDT 2006

We won't be sailing, but we'll be working on the boat get it ready to move back to Oak Harbor. If you get this before the weekend, give me a shout (I'm going to send you my cell phone "back channel", I hope Ed can forgive that one back-channel transgression :) ). I'd like to meet you, and maybe beg a ride on the lake..

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com 8/28/2006 11:24:18 am >>>
Hey Herb,

Just back to email.  The boat looks like new.  It's unbelievable what
they can do at GB.  I'll post before and after pictures soon.

Yes, I'll be sailing every day during the long weekend.  There's a 50/50
chance I'll have bought a new VHF and hooked it up by then, but if I'm
not listening, just look around for me.  You going to be out there too?

Ben