[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Sailing Weather coming...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:33:17 EDT 2006

Slim,

The last two bottles were El Secreto Anejo and 1921 Reposado - Special
Reserve.  Previously I purchased two different bottles of Tres Generacions.
Unfortunately, I'm going to Miami to teach offsite this month instead of
Mexico but that ought to get us through 6 weeks of Sundays or so.  My
neighbor is looking for a bottle of Grand Tores (Spain) to add to the
margarita mix.  His banking career has had some tough spots lately but his
bartending skills are very much in demand - at least with one neighbor.

Brad