[Rhodes22-list] I'm just sort of wondering

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Mon Aug 28 22:48:17 EDT 2006

How many on  the list overnight on their boats? How many nights in the slip-on the mooring-or at anchor?
I've spent 15 nights on Country Rhodes this year, 8 at a transient slip in Sandusky Bay , one night anchored out by Cedar Point in the bay,and the other six anchored out in my home lake at Charles Mill State Park. I only got rained on once this year,not to bad where I was at ,but 80 mi. east of me they got 10" and major flooding that night. I just love sleeping on the boat,unlimited sundowners and no drive home!

Jerry Lowe
S/V Country Rhodes