[Rhodes22-list] I'm just sort of wondering

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Aug 29 09:27:47 EDT 2006

Jerry,
Up until this year we overnighted a lot. We spent most weekends Fri
through Sun on the boat either in the slip or at anchor. It really
was our waterfront weekend cottage. Now that we've bought a house
near the boat we find ourselves spending more time there because we
are still going to Maryland only on weekends and we have to make a
choice. I'm hoping that next season with more time on our hands we'll
spend a lot more time on the boat!

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Swan Creek (Rock Hall), MD