[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 on eBay

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Aug 30 15:03:08 EDT 2006

Rummy,
Scroll down to the end of the ad, lots of photos.

I agree, from the photos, doesn't look too bad at all.  Lots of mold and
mildew in the interior, though.  Says it needs a main.  Shoot, if it was any
closer, I'd buy it for the furling jib and main and put them on my current
boat.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway