[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 on eBay

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 30 18:24:15 EDT 2006

     Anybody willing to do a project boat, this is an '82 and hull appears to
be in reasonable shape.  Even if it has had recent water damage, we know of
many other boats that have been gutted and rebuilt.  I suspect that Stan
would could come up with a trailer (a used one).  At the price someone is
going to pay, other expenditures anticipated, this looks like a worth while
project.  Maybe this is the boat that Brad was looking for?
       John, I doubt that the expense of hauling the boat to middle Georgia
would be that outlandish if you did it yourself.  If you are any good at
rebuilding, next year this time you could be sailing.  A new tiller is a
doable thing.  If you do not want to do the work of cleaning and fixing,
then you need to pay Stan for already done boat.
        As to the milddew and stains, fixable.  Current bid of $405 plus
$119 ='s $524, reasonable.  What will selling price be?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA