[Rhodes22-list] Back channel communications from an older female no less

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Aug 31 17:44:38 EDT 2006

MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMAN.....
       On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm.
The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is
struck by lightning. One young woman in particular loses it.  Screaming, she
stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails. Then
she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be
memorable! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me FEEL LIKE A WOMAN?"
For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They
all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.  Then
a cowboy from Oklahoma stands up in the rear of the plane.    He is
handsome: tall,  VERY well built, with dark curly hair and hazel eyes. He
starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt...... One button
at a time........as he continues walking.......slowly.....all the while
looking the woman directly in the eyes  No one moves..................  He
removes his shirt................  Muscles ripple across his chest..........
She gasps.................... As he reaches her, he
this.......then get me a beer."