[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bilge Water

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Dec 1 04:36:18 EST 2006

David:

       Question about water level - is it at the level of water outside of
the hull?  Is there any relationship between the level it stops at and
outside water level?

       Since this job will require you on your knees, you might want a pair
of those carpenters' knee pads.  Extra lights and a mirror might help.

        Stan can supply new seal - it uses a million screws.  Lowe's, Home
Depot or Ace hardware can supplly tubing.  Marine Tex can plug hole.   Rummy
can recommend good sealant - you know that he is always on top of things.

        Good luck.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA