[Rhodes22-list] Barber Hauler

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Dec 1 16:33:15 EST 2006

Tom,

OK, that's basically what I thought but I was wondering how it interferes
(or not) with the upper shroud.  From this description, I take it that you
do indeed have to reroute the sheets inboard of the shrouds.  Yes?  I guess
I was hoping the answer was no and that this was some clever rig to get
around the hassle of rerouting the sheets when changing from pointing to
reaching and vice versa.

Slim