[Rhodes22-list] Weather

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 19:24:06 EST 2006

Rummy:
     Its been here and heading your direction.  Gusts up to 59mph today.  Hope the tarp on the
  Rhodes didn't blow away.  Temps down in the 20's.  Couldn't have timed it better --- raced last Saturday in the high 60's, pulled the mast, tarped it over and we had freezing rain and snow and wind all day.  Winds didn't die until about 1 hr ago.
  Rex

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  We,,. the cold front has finally reached us in SC. We were in the upper
sixties today and will drop down into the thirties tonight. Winds today were
extreme with a recorded gust at 39. I know this is nothing compared to all the
snow and ice that our northern brothers received, but this is the first really
cold snap we've had.

Rummy