[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bilge Water

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:45:53 EST 2006

I agree with Rummy-if it is the cap you might be able to fix it just by
making sure all the bolts are tight, especially around the area that leaks.
If not, you have to remove the cap and inspect & clean the gasket &
surrounding area.  Don't forget to pull the boat out of the water before you
remove the cap!
Bob K