[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bilge Water

David Culp daculp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:22:34 EST 2006

To Ed and Rummy:

Thanks for your tips on this problem.  I think this is something that can
happen to any sailboat.  Glad I caught it when I did.

A hard grounding is certainly a possibility on a ten year-old boat, but I
saw no evidence of it when I purchased it.  Believe me, if it wasn't so far
from where I live, I would go to GBI to get repaired.  The shop I use is
good too and I trust them.

I have done some boat fiberglass work myself before, but in this case, I
think it may be best left to professionals-lest I become a pain-in the-ass
previous owner of which you mentioned.  If I take care of this one, maybe I
can get Stan to take it as a trade-in someday on a "racing' version!

Take care,
David