[Rhodes22-list] Ebay R22

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:07:54 EST 2006

You think that is crazy, check out this McGreggor.  Reminds me of a tricked
out pinto.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/customized-24-ft-macgregor-sailboat_W0QQitemZ290056564314QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63730QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why did any of his marina buddies let him spend so much time and money
messing up a bad boat.

BW