[Rhodes22-list] Ebay R22

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 15:41:36 EST 2006

all it needs is a pair of outriggers!! it obviously is a powerboat fishing vessel, not a sailboat.

"Michael D. Weisner" <mweisner at ebsmed.com> wrote:  Bob,

This guy is just plain crazy! Is that a radar at the top of the stern
enclosure? The real funny part is that there is no mention of sail
condition or whether the boat is even seaworthy, although it is important to
note that the tires are now inflated! He probably never sailed the boat.
With a 25hp outboard, maybe he was interested in water skiing! Thanks for
the laugh.

Mike

From: "Bob Weber" Monday, December 04, 2006 6:07 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/customized-24-ft-macgregor-sailboat_W0QQitemZ290056564314QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63730QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> Why did any of his marina buddies let him spend so much time and money
> messing up a bad boat.
>
> BW
>
> >From: "Bob Weber"
> >To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
> >Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Ebay R22
> >Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:03:51 -0600
> >
> >My marina charges extra for the length of the bow sprint. I would be
> >paying for 3 more feet and still only have a 22. Mabey he was a whaler
> >and that was the harpoon deck. BW
> >

> >>From: "Peter Thorn"

> >>To: "Rhodes 22 List Members"
> >>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Ebay R22
> >>Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:14:44 -0500
> >>
> >>Lawrence Miller sent you this eBay item: 1981 22ft Rhodes Sailboat w/
> >>Motor
> >>and Trailer & EXTRAS

Trailer
> >>& EXTRAS Vehicle Description 1981 22FT Rhodes Sailboat with Mercury
> >>motor and traile... See more
> >> Sells to: United States
> >> Seller: s3evol1( 410)
> >> 100% Positive Feedback
> >> Member since Jun-07-00 in United States
> >>

> >> Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails
> >>at:
> >> http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial
> >>
> >> This email was generated by the sender through the eBay
> >>platform
> >>because the sender thinks you are likely to be interested in this item.
> >>eBay
> >>takes no liability for the sending of this email and its content. If you
> >>did
> >>not authorize the sender to send you this email, you can report this
> >>message
> >>as unsolicited (spam) email so that eBay can take appropriate action
> >>against
> >>the sender. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your
> >>request.
> >>
> >> See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have
> >>questions
> >>about eBay's communication policies.
> >> Privacy Policy:
> >>http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
> >> User Agreement:
> >>http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
> >>
> >> Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
> >> Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
> >>respective owners.
> >> eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or
> >>trademarks
> >>of eBay, Inc.
> >> eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA
95125.

> >>Use Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help? www.rhodes22.org/list

> >Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in
Holiday