[Rhodes22-list] Hard Aground -- Bill's Bahamas Adventure

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 11:26:23 EST 2006

hook up my feeding tube. blog me daily.. thanks john b

"Wickman, William E" <WEWickman at duke-energy.com> wrote:  I'm inspired. Actually, I had decided to just write the whole thing and
post it once. But now that winter is upon us, perhaps it would be
better to go back to posting a day at a time since it will be after the
first of the year before I get to finish.

It's amazing how time consuming it is to sort through the pictures,
imbed them into a document, and think of what to say. It is an
enjoyable process though because each time I sit down to the project I
get to relive the adventure in my mind.

So if it is the pleasure of the list, I will go ahead and restart
posting by the day. Or would everyone rather just get it all at once
when I'm done?

Bill W.