[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bilge Water, Trunk Seal Repairs and replying to Bob and Rummy

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 15:38:34 EST 2006

David

I used west system epoxy, with their colloidal silica filler for thickening
and added strength ..

Regarding the seam on the other side of the trunk, mine also looks ok, but i
think as long as I'm at it I will expose that seam as well just to be
sure.....   may end up a waste of time, but I only want to do this once.

Fun and games....

Bob M