[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure

Bill W. wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Dec 6 07:10:15 EST 2006

Instead of trying to post the whole thing at once.  I am going to do each day
of the trip separately.  At the end, maybe I'll put it all together in one
file.

So.....attached is Day 2.  I will repost Day 0 and Day 1 for those that
might have missed it.  It is in pdf format with pictures and text.  I am
posting directly on Nabble instead of from my email system which I hope will
take care of the problems that some had in opening the previous files.  If
you have trouble, let me know and I will email the file to you directly.

Bill W.

http://www.nabble.com/file/4479/Bahamas%202006%20Trip%20Log%20-%20Day%202.pdf
Bahamas 2006 Trip Log - Day 2.pdf