[Rhodes22-list] Stan's Christmas Present and Bill's Posts

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 7 04:10:10 EST 2006

Bill:

     I see that you have given Stan his Christmas present.  I am sure that
you have not received one hundred complimentary replies because they do not
want to delay your next post.  You might try changing the subject lines to
day numbers so that Bob and Kathy can find each individual day.
     Again, great posts.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA