[Rhodes22-list] Another rudder downhaul question

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 12:42:30 EST 2006

Well mine is mounted where Stan mounts the electric hoist.  I would think
another piece of plastic with 2 large holes drilled in it to fit over the
pipe swivel mounts. would create a passage to pass the lines through, thus
eliminating any slack line flopping around
      I don't think this would limit rudder swing (port to starboard) in any
way. anyone know what the black plastic is that is used for the rudder
assembly ?.. I could always make it out of wood..