[Rhodes22-list] Technical problem

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Dec 10 13:53:36 EST 2006

Slim,

Are you signed on to the list twice?  If you have not cancelled your old
email address maybe Michael's program sensed your new address and sends it
there?

Look at the properties of the return address of each of the post to see if
they have the same information.

Get a bottle of Rum and sit back and contemplate.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA