[Rhodes22-list] Another rudder downhaul question

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 15:20:13 EST 2006

Yeah I have the same set up with the clutch.. Do the downhaul lines run down
inside the rudder housing or to the outside of the housing and up.. If they
go outside do they go through any turning /restraining bar at the bottom ? I
guess some pictures would help if I get my act together :-)
Mine goes inside .  I am trying to figure out if mine was rigged properly.