[Rhodes22-list] I'VE BEEN OUTED! or 'My Journey TO a RHODES'

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 13 15:47:21 EST 2006

  1) How many weeks go by before you stop compulsively walking outside and
constantly looking at your Rhodes?

             Problem is incurable just have to live with it.
    2) Is it considered an extra marital affair if you are touching your
RHODES more than your wife?

                It is considered an affair, however if you invite your wife
you can escalate it to a threesome

     (3) Is it a diagnosable mental disability, if you simply can't stop
thinking about sailing in your RHODES

                    Yes it is a a well understood Psychosis and because it
has been documented in all Rhodes owners
                     it seems to be some form of mass hysteria

                     You will always find group members willing to help with
such technical questions.

                        Good luck..,
                                  Rory