[Rhodes22-list] Finding a hull-deck joint leak

Claude Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 16 16:25:16 EST 2006

Rummy;
BINGO!!!  I have a picture of my boat as my desktop background, and before
I went to the lake this morning, I was looking at it.  The picture is from
the starboard side, and seeing the two thru-hulls suddenly jogged my memory
that I had taken the sink drain hose loose, and not put it back.  Problem
probably solved.  I pumped out 50 gallons of Lake Lanier water this
morning.  With this warm weather, the drying-out ought not take long.
Thanks for your post.  The sail yesterday was terrific, though short.
Claude

The