[Rhodes22-list] stan

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Dec 17 20:18:12 EST 2006

Stan,
       for that reply alone I nominate you!  All kidding aside, you are an
inspiration, you showed me that doing what gives you joy is worth more than
doing what gives you security or wealth.  I don't think I would have made
tha carreer change I did without your example.

One of your devoted minions,

Chris G