[Rhodes22-list] CoraShen Launched!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:50:34 EST 2006

The CoraShen is back in the water!  Today was an awesome day to be alive and
in Tennessee (Sorry Hank, Jr.)  CoraShen motored her way from Spry
Marine back to the Pickwick State Park after some maintenance and repairs.
Nobody was more happy than me or the little girl she was named after.  Fan
and Cora waited while I hitched a ride back to the car (an hour and a half
by boat, five minutes by car).  An elderly couple offered and I took.  Turns
out, he is a retired Northwest Airlines Captain and they had abandoned
Pensacola in 2004 for their hurricane boat safehaven of 28 years
(Pickwick).  They decided to give-up hurricanes altogether and move to
Tennessee forever with their boat.  Anyway, CoraShen has a clean bottom, is
dry, runs like a top, and probably sails well if I wasn't so lazy.  Now,
back to the grindstone - someone has to deliver all this Chritmas sh-,
uh stuff, Santa can'f fit in the sleigh.

ATTENTION - ANNE!

The Bonanza Society has a Service Clinic in Paducah May 3rd thru 6th.  I'll
be there.  Will you? More importantly, do you need me to make a run?  Know
what I mean?

Brad