[Rhodes22-list] Stan

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 23:40:26 EST 2006

all in favor say.......

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Stan,

I did not know you were so ego centric? However, in all seriousness,
you deserve the recognition. Too bad it does not include a cash award like
the Nobel Prize. Best wishes for the New Year.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze
these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"