[Rhodes22-list] Tennessee Lakes

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 18 21:20:21 EST 2006

Tom,
I'd sure visit Savannah/Brunswick/Golden Isles, then take a good look at Bradenton/Sarasota.  One or both will be second homes for us in retirement.  I just visited Luis in Bradenton, now recovering from hip surgery.  I took him a tall bottle of Mt. Gay, but he says it would conflict with his medicine.  Truth be known, I'll bet he has emptied it by now.  Tennessee might be an excellent summer venue.  What city is Hull lake near?
Art