[Rhodes22-list] Tennessee Lakes

Wickman, William E WEWickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Dec 19 06:57:16 EST 2006

I haven't sailed Cordell Hull, but understand that it is more of a
fishing lake than a sailing lake.  Probably the best sailing lake in
central/east Tennessee is Watts Bar (where Wally sails).  I'm on Ft.
Loudon which is getting over developed with homes and powerboats, but
has the main advantage of being half way between work and home (7
minutes either way).

Bill W.