[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama's Adventure - Reply to comments by Jerry, et al

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 19 06:20:16 EST 2006

Bill,

     I did not know that your return trip was thru Virginia.  Does your wife
know about that stop?  Reread Jerry's and Stan's comments then Elle's
comments.  I guess you get the performance award...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of OLD LADIES
running around with tattoos? (And RAP music will be the Golden Oldies!)