[Rhodes22-list] Tennessee Lakes Bill W

Tatflies at cs.com Tatflies at cs.com
Tue Dec 19 11:20:57 EST 2006

Thanks Bill,

It seems that there is a lot over over development in a lot of areas. At some
point, it seems the local governments have a responsiblity to protect the
shorelines of our beautiful lakes. South Holston Lake shoreline, for example, is
approximately 80% owned by the USCOE. Although the corp is obviously not a
local governement, the balance is jeopordy, but still relatively pristine.

I think you are right about Hull, but it looks to be big enough for sailing.
Perhaps the fisherman will share!

Tom T.