[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 06:49:28 EST 2006

Please do send pictures.

  Luis

Bob Keller <r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Ron,
I couldn't help jumping in after seeing the A/P pictures. My ST2000 mounts
directly on top of the gunwale. (The receptacle cup is countersunk into the
gunwale) This allows me to (1) connect the A/P to the tiller from the
bottom and leave the tiller extension alone, and (2) use the A/P with the
stern seats. The A/P does not need the bracket extending the base above the
gunwale. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but if you want some, just let me
know and I'll take some and post here this later week.

Bob K

>From: Bill Effros
>To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)
>Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:48:19 -0500
>
>Thanks, Ron,
>
>Forespar has a quick release tiller extension that will allow you to
>completely remove the tiller extension when you don't need it. It's a
>ball-lock system--push the button to remove--it will never come out with
>the button is the normal position.
>
>Bill Effros
>
>Ronald Lipton wrote:
>>The message was waiting for administrator approval for a week
>>or two and then the images were stripped. I sent links to the
>>pictures instead previously. They are:
>>
>>http://home.earthlink.net/~rlipton/auto1.jpg
>>http://home.earthlink.net/~rlipton/auto2.jpg
>>
>>Ron
>>On Dec 19, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Rob Lowe wrote:
>>
>>>Ron,
>>>I didn't see any. - rob

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered
by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001