[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 13:49:36 EST 2006

I considered a flush mount, but I wanted to keep the tiller
shape unchanged because my wife sewed me a very nice tiller
cover.  I drilled a hole in the tiller extension, so it fits
neatly over the autopilot engagement stalk.  The extension post
screws out of the base plate, so the gunwale is not
obstructed when the autopilot is not in use.  I now have
a line tied to the post as well ....

Ron