[Rhodes22-list] Seasons Greetings

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 03:25:50 EST 2006

Bud,

Thanks for the laugh!  I just finished my 22nd peak season in the 'supply
chain logistics' business - formerly know as air cargo, or overnight
express, or whatever.  Like Chris and Slim, I love my job - the teaching
part a bit more than the actual doing part.  Whoever created the phrase,
"those who can, do -those who can't, teach" was an idiot! Teaching is the
most noble of professions.  I made a total of three landings all month and
let the First Officers do all the flying.  They think I'm a saint for doing
so.  Little do they know I'm just lazy.  Happy, whatever! What's next?  Oh
yeah, roses for Valentines Day, Vidalia onion season, Mother's day presents,
etc.  Thank goodness for procrastination or I'd be out of a job.

Brad