[Rhodes22-list] CoraShen Launched!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 04:45:55 EST 2006

Anne,

Hellll!, yes we're going sailing!  It would be good for Fan and Cora to have
a day with a real sailor.  The weather window should be good in May.  I
don't fly little airplanes unless the wind is near calm and the sky is
clear.  That may not make for good sailing but Cora has no fear!   I do.
Worst case, we'll drive up and I'll attend the clinic sans airplane.  I
really want N4451V checked out by the Bonanza Society  maintenance gurus if
the WX cooperates. We can fit everything together. Buy a wok if you don't
have one and I'll buy some shrimp from the the Gulf. Invite some friends and
we'll have Fan do a feast. Or, we could just sit in my car and pretend we're
on the Gulf and the shrimp smell is wafting in from the beach instead of
being permanently ensconced in the carpet. We don't have any New Year plans
(the other New Years), but if you'll come we'll put something together.
Getting people to Fan's kitchen for anything is never a problem.

Brad

Buy some good beer this time!

Brad