[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Today

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 20:07:08 EST 2006

My wife and I had a great sail today on the Medway River (25 miles south of
Savannah, GA).  Temps were in the low 70's, wind was 10-12 knots out of the
SSW, so we could sail in both directions.  I've attached some pics of some
common sights down here.  Always makes me say "I know everything there is to
know about the shrimping bidness..."

Bob K
Yankee Clipper

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here.  Get all the scoop.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/