[Rhodes22-list] An Inconvenient Truth

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 24 11:21:38 EST 2006

Slim,

It's true that Al Gore's presentation style is a little dry.  However, I
agree the message of his film is extremely compelling and urgent.  I saw it
when it came out in 2005 and rented it recently again.  There is a pretty
long update in the Special Features on the DVD about recent events in the
oceans that are pretty disturbing.

The film is not political, but presents an organized laying out of the
facts.  Gore's training as a journalist serves him well.   Everyone should
see "An Inconvenient Truth" before forming any opinions about global
warming.  People with currently valuable waterfront property should
absolutely see this film!

Thirty to forty years from now it could be a very different world.  Whatever
your political leanings may be, please just see the movie and consider the
information presented.

PT