[Rhodes22-list] An Inconvenient Truth - Captain Rummy's statement

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Dec 24 11:36:36 EST 2006

Captain Rummy:

     You said, "never has there been such a rapid change in global
temperature. The changes, although small in degrees has been the fastest
ever recorded."

      So how long do you mean, "ever recorded".  What about the milieu not
recorded.  What about recorded in geological formations.  And I doubt
geological formations are not going to record rapid changes accurately.

      Again, you are assuming the information about climatic change is fact
and never having occurred before.  Demonstrate the accuracy of your position
please.  You may be correct, but prove your arguement, please.

       You are accepting as facts things that may or may not be.  Just like
political statements on this list a few years ago by northeastern liberals.
While I do not constest the observations accuracy, I question the
conclusions as to the causes.  I still say that other causes may be
involved.

        Read this web site.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4520982.stm  Is there an effect on
weather?  Is Gore going to say that since we make more magnets that is
causing the weather to change, therefore we should not make compasses?

Ed K
Leicester, Vermont, USA
Also see:
 http://www.albertaclassic.net/nav.htm