[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming, was autopilot

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 21:00:35 EST 2006

Slim,

I need more facts.  Like, where is the next hurricane going to hit?  What
will the next FEMA/CORP elevation requirements be?  You need dirt?  We got
dirt!  Thank god for Al Gore, without his five months of reporting from
Saigon we wouldn't have a damn clue what went on in Vietnam.  Please Al,
don't keep Tipper focused on global warming to the point that there's no one
 to worry about album labeling.  Frankly, I like warm weather.  Bring it on!

Merry Christmas, ya' all!

Brad