[Rhodes22-list] Merry Christmas, Mark P

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Dec 25 07:53:51 EST 2006

Mrark P:

     You said, "tell me how you know what questions Al Gore has or hasn't
asked"?

      Because I do not atribute super human or super natural powers,
knowledge or ability to Al Gore.  I say that all the questions have not been
asked because we humans do not have the ability to know all the questions to
ask.  That as the subject is studied, new questions will become evident to
us mortals.
      Understand I am not saying anything that Al Gore has been reported is
a lie.  I have seen comments by the weather modeling guy.  I have read about
studies of mud, artic and antartic ice, weather and temperature models, etc.
And I do not say anything that those reports indicate is false.
      On the other hand, I do not put all the blame on America and
Americans.  Your leftest press wants to paint humans with a broad brush.
And I recognized that some humans are intrinsically evil.  I question the
Chinese communists, Mr. Putin, Bin Laden, and even Al Gore.
       What I say is ask why, who, when and how...  At least I still have
that right.  At least I think that I still have that freedom...
        In conclusion, Merry Christmas and may you and yours have fair winds
in 2007.

Ed K
Leicester, Vermont, USA