[Rhodes22-list] was Blind Dog Advice; now Getting Old

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 13:28:40 EST 2006

Elle,

Thanks for the uplift in spirit!  I recently started flying again after a 25
year absence (herding a half-million pound hunk of aluminum around the world
is not flying).  Every day flying a real airplane is a new day, but then
again, the old artistry surfaces. Age doesn't scare me.  It pains me to
watch my old dog and parents age, but life is good!  To quote an old
statement, "if I'd known I'd live this long I'd have taken better care of
myself!"

Brad