[Rhodes22-list] An inconvenient reality.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 20:30:36 EST 2006

Rik,

You are on to something!  If fact, those wonderful Euros are so far ahead of
us that they are enjoying their 30 hour work week and social programs, and
don't have time to breed.  Well, maybe practice breeding, but not
concieving.  The Japanese are worse.  The Third World is doing quite fine
breeding, thank you, and guess what their favorite religion is!  Global
Warming resulting from our Western sins is the least of our worries.  Global
'Hotting' from crazies with real weapons is something to worry about.  But,
"don't worry, be happy!"  There will be a new government program to handle
the whole thing out soon.  Sane and rational scientists are working on the
solution as we speak.  Idiot redneck working people like us shouldn't worry
our little minds.

Off to see Mom and Dad in the Midwest tomorrow.  Tag, you're it!  Solve the
world's problems.

Brad