[Rhodes22-list] Bush Bumper Stickers

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Dec 31 14:33:28 EST 2006

Bill:

               Your response surprises me.  You are the professional writer.
All you could do was send worn out northeast liberal attacks on the
President.  Come on now, be a better man that that.   If you are going to
reply, step up with a concise and pithy response that has some merit.

	There are evils in this world.  Taking the ostrich approach only allows
evil men to continue with their quest for dominance.

Ed K