[Rhodes22-list] Bob Skinner of the Frozen North

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Feb 1 11:40:42 EST 2006

"Tootle (sent by Nabble.com)" wrote:
> Bob,
>      Did you see that newbie from Maine asking questions.
> He wants you to take him for a demo sail tomorrow?
> Ed K

Yup, I saw his message, and would like to help him out.  But:

1.  I am not one of those who have a bubbler under the hull
so I don't get iced in and can sail during the winter.

2.  I don't think he really wants to go for a sail right now,
even though it is going up to 40 and the ice is falling off
the standing rigging of the boats in the Fore river.

So, if he really wants to talk, he can look me up in the phone
book, and we can converse over a toddy.  He be welcome here.

--
Robert Skinner
"Squirrel Haven", 9 Gateway Commons, Gorham, Maine 04038-1331