[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Boom Room

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 11:58:58 EST 2006

Bill,

I hope the shutterfly pics are to your liking size wise.  If you want larger
shots of any in particular, let me know which ones and I'll send it (them)
one at a time.  I tried to upload all of them at once in large format but it
overloaded the mailer and failed--so I went to shutterfly.

As for the snaps, yes you can do it yourself.  When I ordered my PTE, Stan
loaned me his tool for attaching the female side of the snaps to the fabric.
The male side goes on the hull--you drill a little hole and screw on the
snap with a little calk under it.  Easy as pie.

Slim