[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Tool

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Feb 1 16:53:53 EST 2006

Slim,
      So you used Stan's tool for grommets?  Then you are the one who made off with hole cutter?  He was wondering where it went:-)
       If you go up north this time of the year, you will see a whole lot of boats that look like yours with the boom room.  They call it shrink wrap.

Art,
      The Rhodes 22 is not a party barge, people put up a boom room to sleep, or stay out of the weather while partying privately.  I doubt any but you are concerned about sailing with a boom in place.  If you need that much room while you are sailing you need a 40 foot boat:-)  Now I concede that some may try after partying, but we both know they should stay put.

MJM,
      We are waiting on a report?  I bet the only stumbling block is that they have a non smoking environment?  Michael, how about adding video clips to the permitted attachments?  See what I mean under separate cover.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA