[Rhodes22-list] Raven Energy Budget

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 3 11:48:01 EST 2006

GlacierEd, Bill and list-

Here's the excell and pdf version so you can play with it and read it.
There seems to be some problem with the list stripping the attachment.
Maybe one of you can figure out how to post it.

Ed, nice to know someone installed shorepower on a Rhodes the Tanzer way.
Good ideas can be found anywhere.  The T26 I mentioned was built in Edenton
in 1981.  Last time I was there Stan had an old T26 hull out in the back.

Thanks for your input.

PT