[Rhodes22-list] Art and Red Chesapeake Rhodie

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Fri Feb 3 16:11:45 EST 2006

Art,
      The problem with your comment about this is an election year is
probably the reason Eric with his Red Recycle is not here.
      The last round of politics had Anarchist bad mouthing people on
active duty in the U. S. Army.  It was quite raunchy and very inappropriate.
And the wrong doer never apologized to the offended as he was requested
to.  He just went on like it was o.k. to ...
       We lost several list members over the nature of the chatter.   I believe
Eric was on the list for a short time about two years ago.  Check the archives.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA