[Rhodes22-list] Art's BR

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 11:22:19 EST 2006

Bill,
Yes, I have described in the last few days.  I'll have to take a picture, but essentially an H shape, looking fore and aft, SS frame members, with Sunbrella sewn over.  Side curtains are ripstop, but could be Sunbrella with screen windows, sailcloth, or 100% fabricated screen.  For a flourish I will probably embroider the boat name on the next one, very extreme...
Art