[Rhodes22-list] Art and Red Chesapeake Rhodie

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 13:03:28 EST 2006

Ed, Art, and Hank,

I wasn't party to the political discussions, but I can still be  confused.  I
believe there was a RED R22 at Shipwrights Marina, in Deale  Md.  I didn't
see it, but the dockmaster told me it was normally one  there during the season.
 That boat was described as red, and the owners  first name may have been
Doug, I'm not sure.  It wasn't Eric.

Second R22:  We saw it at Pirates Cove Marina in Galesville Md.   Hank
reported that owner was Eric.  That boat had a navy blue hull.

Now Ed and Art are talking about Eric with at red recycled R22.  Could  it be
a different Eric than Hank's?  I don't think the red R22 normally  parked at
Shipwrights is owned by an Eric, I think it's owned by a Doug.

Is there another red R22 in the area owned by another Eric?

It would be interesting to track all these guys down.  Besides, if  there
were ever a product recall, Stan might want to know how to get in touch  with
current owners.

Sorry to respond late to this message, but I was tied up much of  yesterday.
I'm working my way through the list today.  Actually, new  messages may be
coming in faster than I'm getting the old ones deleted.   This is a challenge.

Dave