[Rhodes22-list] BR Cost

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 14:34:16 EST 2006

Bill,
I guess it depends on how badly I wanted it.  It will return that much value in pleasure and enjoyment, but I'd not feel good making it for that.  I first came into this thread last year because I thought that the BR (like the MAC example) are either over-priced or a over-designed.  Let's make it a possibility for everyone to get this capability in their boat.  The BR should be able to be available for $1,500 - $1,900 without having to compromise quality or style.  Yes, without question, in my own case.

I'm in Atlanta and get good sailing in a warmer climate,  but still the BR extends the number of nights out on the lake.  This is just as true when you have a shorter summer season.

Just some thoughts.

Art